And “Winter is here”..
So I thought I should share a cosy dish!! And this savoury vegetarian recipe is perfect for those lazy winter evenings <3
It’s cheesy, creamy & has just the right touch of spices.. If you like pasta dishes then I would definitely recommend you to try this one out!!
If you want to make this recipe even more cheesy, add extra ¼ cup of your favourite cheese (I usually do shredded Mozzarella & Processed cheese), and it takes to a whole new level of deliciousness!
- 200 gm spinach without stem
- 100 gm or ½ cup cream
- ½ cup milk
- 2 tbsp butter or olive oil
- salt – to taste
- pepper – to taste
- 100 gm or 2 cups boiled Farfalle (bow-shaped pasta) or any shape of choice
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 flakes garlic chopped
- ¼ cup grated cheese (processed and mozzarella cheese)
- a pinch of nutmeg powder (jaiphal powder)
- 2 green chilli
- Oregano or all-purpose seasoning – a pinch
How to prepare:-
- Heat butter or oil, add garlic & fry it.
- Add onion, green chilli & cook for 2 minutes.
- Add shredded spinach, cook till dry and tender.
- Slow the flame, add cream, milk, cheese. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add salt, pepper, nutmeg powder & seasoning.. Mix well.
- Add boiled pasta, & mix it well till it forms a coating.
And BAM! Creamy, colourful spinach pasta at your service. Bon appetit!!
Note:- If your sauce is too thick, then add a splash of milk until the cheese has loosened. This is a great trick for reheating too!! Stir a splash of milk & heat for few minutes to bring pasta back to life! 🙂
If you liked this recipe them do try this Best ever Creamy, Healthy and Tasty Beetroot Sauce for pasta