Hello, I’m so happy that you are here today! 🙂
Today I’m sharing the homemade nachos recipe (fried and baked both). Yess!! The best part of these corn chips is that you can fry as well as bake the same and make your own healthy chips. Baked chips also taste fresh and have a satisfying crunch that you’ll love, without the guilt.
It’s up to you if you want to have these chips with salsa, or with cheese dip or just want to hop on it as it is.
I’ve shared the recipe of these dips salsa and cheese dip too. Do check that, these dips were unrealistically tasty!!
Homemade Nachos (corn chips) Recipe:-
Ingredients Required to make homemade nachos:-
- Corn flour (makki ka atta) – 1½ cups
- All purpose flour (maida) – ½ cup
- Oil – 4 tablespoon
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Carom seeds (ajwain) or oregano or til – ½ teaspoon (optional)
How to make corn chips or nachos at home:-
- Sieve all purpose flour(maida) & corn flour (makki ka atta).
- Mix oil, ajwain, salt.
- Knead a soft dough with warm water. Make small balls.
- Roll it to make very thin chapattis. The thinner your chapatti is the crispier your chips will become.
- Prick it well with the fork.
- Cut 4 or 8 triangular pieces with a pizza cutter or a knife.
For fried corn chips or nachos:-
- Heat oil in a flat pan & deep fry on low flame.
- Only few minutes frying is required by continuously changing sides.
- Color of chips is from yellow to golden.
For baked chips corn chips or nachos:-
- Preheat oven to 180° Celsius.
- Lightly coat both sides of rolled nachos with oil.
- Arrange in a single layer on baking tray.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until crisp ( you may need to check and change sides after 8 to 10 minutes).
Sprinkle some salt or magic masala and hop on it as it is or I have an idea for an instant dip. I’ve loved it, hope you like it too.
Preparation time for this dip is less than two minutes 😀 yass
For that what you need to do is to mix in equal quantities tomato ketchup, green chilli sauce, mayonnaise and some Maggie magic masala powder. Just mix it well and your instant dip for chips is ready 🙂
Have a great day!! Bon Appètit 🙂