Hola guys!! Hope you’re having a great 2017..
Today I’m sharing this super delicious Mexican dip..
Its creamy & cheesy with that little hint of green chilli in the background. I put it together, in no time.. This dip has simple ingredients like cream, veggies & cheese of course.
Its quick to make and is perfect to be served along with nachos, & also goes great with tacos, burritos, quesadillas and even as a pasta sauce 🙂
You got it right – this dip is perfect anytime, anywhere.. ❤
- 1 cup small onion (roasted, peeled & fine chopped)
- 1 capsicum (green pepper) (roasted & chopped)
- 1 tomato (roasted, peeled & chopped)
- 1 small cup corn (boiled)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 chopped green chilli
- Salt (to taste)
- white pepper (to taste)
- 75 ml to 3/4 cup cream
- 50 gm mozzarella cheese (grated)
- 1 tsp parmesan cheese (optional)
- 100 gm or ½ cup cheese sandwich dressing (optional)
- Roast onion, capsicum and tomatoes over gas, for around 2 minutes or until the cover start getting blackish in color. This roasting is very important step in preparing Mexican food. That smoked flavor of veggies gives exquisite flavor to dish.
- Remove the blackish layer from roasted veggies.
- Heat oil in a pan, add onion & chilli. Cook till translucent.
- Add capsicum, tomatoes & corn. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add cream, salt & pepper. (If cream thicken add milk)
- Cook till it melts for few seconds.
- Add cheese sandwich dressing & cheese. Turn off the flame.
Serve hot with hot tortillas..