InstagramHairfall Sucks. We all had to deal with it at some point. Up till last year, hair fall was one of the biggest problems of my life.
But not anymore…
This magic potion or jadi buti powder recipe that I’m sharing with you guys will show its result within 3 days and is the best ayurvedic treatment for hair loss and regrowth. Yes, you just have to take this ½ tsp 2 times a day with lukewarm water. The ingredients can be easily available in the groceries store where spices, sundried products are available. And this has no harmful effect.
Ayurvedic herbs and their benefits required for hair loss prevention and regrowth are as follows.
- Amla powder (Indian gooseberry powder) :- It is effective for treating indigestion and purifying the blood. It has strong antioxidant property and is a rich source of vitamin C. On regular use, it stimulates growth & strengthens hair follicles. It also prevents hair loss and premature greying of hair.
Bhringraj (Eclipta prostrate) :-
This does not only promote hair growth but also reverse balding. It can also be used to prevent premature greying.
Brahmi (Bacopa) :-
Brahmi helps strengthens hair and promotes hair growth. It provides nourishment to the roots and promotes new follicle growth. It covers the hair follicles with a protective layer, which in turn makes hair shiny and thick.
- Shankhpushpi (Convolvulus) :- It improves memory and appetite. Also helps in mood upliftment, concentration booster, antioxidant and lot more.
Kaale til (Black sesame seeds) :-
Sesame seeds is packed with many nutrients which nourishes scalp and hair. Black sesame seeds are a good source of vitamin E, lecithin and protein which are to growing hair.
Method of preparation of ayurvedic treatment for hair loss and regrowth:-
- Take all the above ingredients 100gm each.
- Sundry each and prepare a fine powder of each ingredient with the help of mixer grinder.
- Mix well all powders together and filter it through a fine sieve so as to prepare a fine powder.
- Keep in a cool and dry place.
- Store in airtight container.
Consume half teaspoon 2 times a day, with lukewarm or cold water. You will see the result soon. Tried and tested!!
Liked the Ayurveda hair care article? You’ll love this one too Ajwain Water Health Benefits for Acidity and Gas Problem
Connect with me on Instagramand see what I’m up to. Take Care.