Hola guys!! Hope you’re having a great 2017..
Today I’m sharing this super delicious Mexican dip..
Its creamy & cheesy with that little hint of green chilli in the background. I put it together, in no time.. This chilli cheese dip has simple ingredients like cream, veggies & cheese of course.
This mexican recipe of nachos cheese sauce is super quick to make , & also goes great with tacos, burritos, quesadillas and even as a pasta sauce 🙂
You got it right – this dip is perfect anytime, anywhere.. <3
- Small onion (roasted, peeled & fine chopped) – 1
- Capsicum (green pepper) (roasted & chopped) – 1
- Tomato (roasted, peeled & chopped) – 1
- Small cup corn (boiled)- 1
- Olive oil – 1 tbsp
- Chopped green chilli – 2
- Salt (to taste)
- White pepper (to taste)
- Cream – 75 ml to 3/4 cup
- Mozzarella cheese (grated) – 50 gm
- Parmesan cheese (optional) – 1 tsp
- Cheese sandwich dressing (optional) – 100 gm or ½ cup
Method to prepare cheese dip for nachos:-
- Roast onion, capsicum and tomatoes over gas, for around 2 minutes or until the cover start getting blackish in color. This roasting is very important step in preparing Mexican food. That smoked flavor of veggies gives exquisite flavor to dish.
- Remove the blackish layer from roasted veggies.
- Heat oil in a pan, add onion & chilli. Cook till translucent.
- Add capsicum, tomatoes & corn. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add cream, salt & pepper. (If cream thicken add milk)
- Cook till it melts for few seconds.
- At the end add cheese sandwich dressing & cheese and turn off the flame.
Serve hot with hot tortillas..
Now you know how to make Chilly cheese dip for nachos. Do give a try to this recipe. And please share with me your feedback. 🙂
Liked the recipe? Then do try this other recipe of homemade salsa for nachos. You are going to love it. Recipe link -> Homemade Salsa Dip for Nachos (Cooked version)
These nachos shared in the pictures above are also prepared by me. Do try them at home. Recipe link -> HomeMade Nachos Recipe (Corn chips)| Vegetarian nachos