Spaghetti prepared with all the amazing flavours and spices that we Indians love. I had to try this Indian style buttery masala spaghetti recipe when I first had the idea in my mind.
No doubt, the recipe turns out to be amazing. Perfectly cooked pasta and a spicy tomato sauce with all the amazing flavours is a heavenly match. Totally lip-smacking, you have to try this creamier and flavorful Indian spaghetti recipe.
You can also add the veggies of your choice in the recipe, totally optional. And if you don’t have spaghetti can also try the same sauce with different pasta as well.
Let’s see how to make Buttery Masala Spaghetti:-
- Boil water and add the spaghetti into it. Also, add a little salt into it, while boiling. Boil the spaghetti until it gets cooked.
- Boil or blanch tomatoes in boiling water so as the skin of the tomatoes can be removed properly. Prepare a paste of all the blanched tomatoes after removing the skin.
- In a pan, heat butter and add spices into it: bay-leaf, large cardamom, ginger, black peppercorns, and cinnamon stick. Saute for a minute and now add the chopped onion into it.
- Saute well and once the onion gets caramelized add the prepared paste of blanched tomatoes into it. Cook well and once the tomatoes get cooked add the salt, ketchup and cream into it. Mix well.
- Add the cooked spaghetti into the masala mixture. Mix well. Garnish with grated cheese, red chilli flakes, oregano seasoning and coriander leaves.
Voila!!! And our Indian style Spaghetti is ready. 🙂
Hope you liked this Indian style spaghetti recipe. If you liked it here are some other recipes of pasta on the blog, you can try them too-